- Bachelor’s Degree in English Philology (2000)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social and Cultural Anthropology (2013)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching (2014)
- Master’s Degree in Spanish Language (2015)
- PhD in English Language and Literature Teaching (2005)
I am Associate Professor (tenured) in Language and Literature Teaching at the University of Granada. My research interests focus on multicultural literature, reading in a foreign language, gender studies, and ICT and language learning. I have been a visiting scholar in Berkeley University (2007) and Harvard University (2008). I have taught in Italy, France, UK, Germany, Portugal, and Greece. I am currently the Head of the Department Didáctica de la Lengua y la Literatura.